Hello friends! I present you my current favorite thing to snack on: bliss balls! They are really easy to make and only contain 4 ingredients. As always try to only use organic and fresh products and consume the bliss balls within 3 days (which shouldn’t be a problem at all). I love eating them as a mid-morning snack or after exercising. They are extremely filling and nourishing and did I mentioned it yet? They are delicious!!!! I hope you like them as well. 🙂
for about 8 small bliss balls
- 10 dates
- 2 tbsp coconut flakes
- 1 tbsp cashews (optional: soak them overnight)
- 1 tbsp vegan organic rice protein powder
- It couldn’t be easier: just blend everything in a mixer – I just had a hand held blender, which had quite a rough time to mix those ingredients, but it proves that you don’t need a super duper blender to create all that fancy food.
- Roll the dough into balls.
- Give them a nice bad in a bowl full of coconut shreds.