- 800 g potatoes
- 150 g spelt flour
- 1 dl plant milk
- 2 tbsp vegetable stock
- a pinch grated nutmeg
- 4 tbsp yeast flakes
What to do
- Boil salted water in a large saucepan.
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into small pieces.
- Cook the potatoes until they are soft.
- Put the boiled potatoes into a large bowl.
- Give all the remaining ingredients except the flour into the bowl and stir until it becomes a homogenous mass.
- Add the flour into the bowl und stir/knead until it becomes a smooth dough.
- Generously dispense flour on to your working surface and form the dough to a long line. If needed add a bit more flour.
- Cut the “dough line” into small pieces and dent them in with a fork.
- Boil up salted water. Use fresh water, not the one you used before.
- Put the gnocchi into the boiling water and cook them until they come to the surface. Take them out of the water with the help of a skimmer.
- Enjoy them with the sauce of your choice! 🙂
- Fry the gnocchi with some coconut oil.
- Add minced sage.