kale – avocado – salad with sweet potato
The indication of quantity depends on your hunger and your preferences! 🙂
- cherry tomatoes
- pomegranate seeds
- sweet potato
dressing option 1
- half of an avocado
- lemon juice
dressing option 2
- agave syrup
- balsamic vinegar
mixing ratio 1:1:1
what to do
- Bake the sweet potato(es) at 180° C / 356° F until they are soft and juicy.
- Wash and cut the remaining veggies.
- Put everything in a large bowl.
- Make the dressing.
- Combine everything together and put some tahini on top of the salad.
- Remove the sweet potatoes from the oven, let it cool down a bit and cut it up. Eventually fill it with guacamole, hummus or vegan yogurt.
- Mash a ripe avocado.
- Add the lemon juice + salt + minced kale and mix everything.
- Sprinkle all remaining ingredients over the salad.
- Mix the mustard and agave syrup in a 1:1 mixing ratio.
- Add balsamic vinegar until the wished consistency is reached.