- 1 kg pumpkin
- 250 ml coconut milk
- 1 -2 tbsp vegetable stock
- 3 – 4 dl water
- salt + pepper
- 1 pinch nutmeg
what to do
- Cut the pumpkin into bite sized pieces.
- Boil up the pumpkin + water + veg. stock and then let it simmer for another 10-15 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the stove and depending on the wished consistency; reduce the water amount.
- Add 1/2 half of the coconut milk + nutmeg + salt + pepper and blend everything.
- If you want it creamier add the rest of the coconut milk to the soup.
- If liked serve it with pumpkin seeds and/or pumpkin seed oil.